Wednesday, March 14, 2007

www.49ersparadise.com

Pretty soon, I'm going to start writing weekly articles for www.49ersparadise.com. I also plan on podcasting every other week on the lastest Niner moves.

Readers: this is the premiere website for 49ers fans. The site should be the first place you go for any Niners information. I've given up surfing the web or reading the San Francisco Chronicle to catch up on my news. Instead, I just go to www.49ersparadise.com. Makers of the site scour all major football websites and quickly post new stories on the web. The site also has original content (some of which I will contribute), but I'll admit: the true selling point of the site is its unbelievably quick and reliable 49er information. Plus, the site has made connections to writers on the inside, so some information is first-hand.

I hope you guys don't think this is an advertisement (after all, I'm not getting paid). It's simply a fact: no website generates Niner news faster. You should all check it out...and I'm going to continue posting here (more frequently), so this blog will not go away...

1 comment:

Candlestick Press said...

Hey, I like what you have here. I also keep a 49ers blog on blogspot.
Check it out if you like. Maybe we can swap info or ideas from time to time.

http://49ersworld.blogspot.com